Join Us Today!Are you ready to work with us?
Come work from one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we’d love to talk to you. Your success is our success and the result of our dedicated and innovative team players. At ProviderFlow, passion for what we do is cultivated by working in an open and supportive environment to create new ideas.
Our mission of building strong relationships and delivering better medical practice solutions is what makes us stand out. What matters most is that together we make sure that our clients and partners have the products and services they need. As a valuable employee, you will have the opportunity to do just that. Ready to join us?
Below are our current open positions. To apply, please email Careers@providerflow.com with your current resume:
EHR Medical Software Inside Sales
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their product knowledge to build the company’s brand, acquire new clients and maintain customer relationships. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment. Full benefits provided.
- Prospecting and manage pipeline
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and conduct demonstrations
- Achieving quotas
- Following up on leads provided by various channels via phone and email
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the healthcare community
- Generating referal business through existing customer base
- Assisting new customers with on-boarding and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must reside in Tri-County
- At least 2 years of previous sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Familiarity with CRM Platforms
- Successful candidates possess excellent communication skills, strong problem solving abilities and are passionate about meeting customers’ needs
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel
- EHR/EMR, Medical Record Request experience is a plus
Release of Information Specialist
ProviderFlow is currently seeking qualified professionals for the position of ROI Specialist to process medical records requests at our production headquarters located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
This is an entry level position. The ROI Specialist is responsible for efficiently and accurately processing all release of information (ROI) medical record requests with the highest level of patient confidentiality and customer service. Associate will also be required to comply with our company’s privacy and security policy and all federally mandated HIPAA regulations.
- Minimum of (2) two years experience in a healthcare setting as a medical record technician, medical records specialist (or similar position) where candidate’s responsibilities included the processing of medical/health records.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Awareness of HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
- Basic proficiency in navigating within an electronic health record; EHR System.
- Strong proficiency in working on a computer.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment: copy machines, fax machines, scanners and printers.
- Completion of a HIPPA Certification course; to be administered on the candidates first day of employment.
- Successfully pass an initial Background check prior to candidate’s first day and maintain a clear record for the duration of time of employment.
- Must, at all times, comply with our company’s Privacy and Security policies.
- Must be able to work full-time; Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- Medical Assistant license preferred, but not required.
- College Degree preferred but not required.
- Previous Healthcare experience required.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in using computer applications.
- Ability to understand and become knowledgeable on release of information (ROI) policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple healthcare terminology.
- Effective organizational skills a must.
- Demonstrated success working in an environment that requires attention to detail.